Pusheen Cat Plushie DIY | Needle Felting Tutorial

Hello guys!



Today I have another cute needle felting tutorial for you. This time it is Pusheen The Cat! This needle felting tutorial is quite simple and just requires a few steps. I love Pusheen the cat and if you do as well then you will enjoy this video.


I decided to needle felt a small size one because I thought it would make a perfect key charm. If you are new to needle felting then this is a very easy tutorial that you can follow and get started with a very cute project. You will just need a felting needle and some felting wool to start.



So are you guys ready?!? Here you go with the tutorial! Just click the play button below.


I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial. Till then stay crafty and I shall talk to you soon with another crafting project.

Much love! <3
Madi Unnie


0 comments :

Post a Comment