Kawaii Totoro Sock Plushie | DIY

Hello my crafty friends!




I am so happy to be back! I'm sorry for being away for such a long time. I really missed posting videos on YouTube and sharing with you guys some of my project ideas. Now I'm back again with a new sock plushie DIY tutorial. As you guys know I love Totoro and I can't tell you how I am excited to share this DIY with you.

To make this Totoro plushie you will need to know some basics of stitching. No worries! It's nothing really complicated. If you guys already know how to stitch then it will be very easy to recreate this plushie, but if you're just starting out with sewing then this might take a bit of time to make. I made sure all the steps are easy to follow even if you're just a beginner.

I had so much fun making this sock plushie and I would love to know what you guys think of it.

MATERIALS:








  • a pair of grey fluffy socks
  • coloured felt
  • polyester foam
  • scissors
  • needle
  • thread
  • pins
  • glue

Scroll down for the tutorial



So here's the tutorial, just click the play button! :)





I hope you guys liked this cute idea. Please let me know in the comments down below if you want to see more DIY sock plushie tutorials.


If you have any other requests then feel free to leave a comment down below.

Till then, stay crafty and I shall talk to you soon! Bye!


Much love,

Madi Unnie




0 comments :

Post a Comment