DIY Paper Bangles | Best out of waste Ideas

Hello my crafty friends! It's been a while!





Today I'm back with another tutorial. It's a very easy one this time. I'll be showing you how make these super adorable bangles out of waste. All you will need is some newspapers that you are ready to throw away, liquid glue, and some fabric scraps. I had many of these pretty fabric left from some of my sewing projects. I really didn't want to waste them so here I found a perfect way to use them. If you don't have any leftover fabric you can also just use some acrylic paint to decorate the bangles. It's a good way to recycle some of your old newspaper.
So grab some of the waste stuff that is sitting around your house and let's get creative!


MATERIALS:

  • newspaper
  • liquid glue
  • fabric scraps
  • painting brush or sponge
  • scissors


INSTRUCTIONS:

Watch the tutorial below and enjoy! 



I hope you guys loved this idea. If in any case you try making these bangles please make sure to share some pictures with on Instagram using the hashtag #lookmadi. I am really looking forward to see your recreations. 

Love you all and see you on my next one!

Madi Unnie

0 comments :

Post a Comment