DIY Cute little monsters - Crochet Amigurumi Project

   Hello my crafty friends!


For my very first post I wanted to show you this very easy Amigurumi project on which I have been working for the past days. I was googling for some easy crochet project, since I have just started crocheting a few months ago and I found a picture of some Amigurumi little monsters. I found them so cute and adorable that I decided to recreate them.


I actually used different colors of yarn. I also made a Mr. Moustache little monster and a little monster with ears. I had so much fun making them and they're sooooooooo cute! I highly recommend this as an super easy project for crochet beginners.


Check out my tutorial on how to make these cuties, just click the pay button down below!



Let me know what you guys think about these adorable creatures in the comments below, I would love to hear them! Don't you find them adorable?! I do! *-*

Much love
Madi





0 comments :

Post a Comment