DIY Home Decor Tree Branches

Hello my crafty friends!


I'm here with a new post and a new tutorial. During the holidays I wanted to make something colorful to bring a bit of color to my white bedroom and I came up with this beautiful idea of using tree branches. I think it looks already great with just the branches, but because I wanted to add some colors I crocheted some flowers using a thicker thread in orange and purple color. I can say I'm quite satisfied with the final result.





For some other people who thinks "the more, the better", I also considered adding some sparkling beads. So you guys can really do whatever you want and decorate the branches to suit your own taste!



So here's the tutorial.



Let me know what you guys think of this home decor in the comments below, I would love to hear them. Till then, keep being crafty! I shall see you on my next post, bye! :)

Madi

0 comments :

Post a Comment